Bollywood Dance & Bollywood Fitness in Raleigh-Durham!
LAUNCHED IN SUMMMER 2013 – NOW in our 4th SUCCESSFUL YEAR
Our schedule is for Year-round coaching open to the general public. Classes are open to all Ages : Kids, Teens, Youth, Adult, Families & Seniors!
Locations: Our locations are convenient and accessible. Centers are located right off major highways, safe zones for you and your kids, large spaces with excellent flooring, modern amenities, waiting lounges equipped with wi-fi, and all have ample free parking spaces, with quick sign-up facilities.
Click to Quick Register at Morrisville locations [Cedar Fork Community Center / Morrisville Aquatics Center / Studio@Target Plaza]
Click here to see applicable discounts.
Each center has its own policies, pricing and payment modes. Please click on the detailed links given below to find out more on each location and how to sign up there. The ACTIVE links below guide you based on Location/ Student Age/Dance style.
If you are a first-time dance student, you may also want to See Dance FAQ
Offered through Town of Morrisville Parks & Recreation
BOLLYWOOD PERFORMANCE GROUP CLASSES
RALEIGH [Brier Creek]:
Offered through City of Raleigh Parks & Recreations, BOLLYWOOD PERFORMANCE Or DANCE FITNESS CLASSES
NEW! Offered through Town of Cary Parks & Recreations, Starts Sep.11!
While Payments are accepted at some locations by Cash, Check, Bank Pay, with Registrations via E-mail, U.S Mail or in person, other locations may allow for enrolling over the phone, in person, online, mailing in, etc, and may accept other forms of payment like cash, check and major credit cards. Please check your preferred location’s terms & modes.
For all Series Registrations at all centers, your registration needs to reach us at least ONE WEEK before the start of the first lesson.
For all Drop-in or Trial classes, you must call at least 24 hours before to confirm class availability and reserve your spot.
*Above time-table is updated, but not a comprehensive schedule.
No time for regular lessons ? Why not make your own SPECIAL GROUP or take Private ONE-on-ONE SESSIONS?
If none of the options in our Group Time-Table suit you, you may also call us with a request to hold a special class JUST FOR YOU! We teach a class at YOUR OWN LOCATION by prior appointments for a 1-on-1 private and /or special group lessons. Go to Private Coaching to learn more. Or Contact Us
Special workshops and Dance Camps:
For our own Local SUMMER CAMPS, please click on: Summer Camps schedule
Our holiday schedule
- The school is closed for ALL lessons on Sundays, with the exception of our Performance Batch.
- Our time table follows the Wake County School calendar in respect of public holidays.
- We generally close during Christmas -New Year holidays, from mid-December to mid- January.
- We may be closed on the eve of some long weekends as well.
- Please check at the time of signup about any Federal holidays that fall in your specific series.
United States Federal Holidays 2017:
• New Year’s Day is January 1(Sunday).
• Martin Luther King Day is January 16 (Monday)
• Good Friday is April 14 (Friday)*
• Easter is April 16 (Sunday)*
• Memorial Day is May 29 (Monday)
• Independence Day is July 4(Tuesday)
• Labor Day is September 4 (Monday).
• Diwali Day is October 19 (Thursday)*
• Veterans’ Day is November 11 (Saturday).
• Thanksgiving Day is November 23 (Thursday).
• Christmas Day is December 25 (Monday).
*observed as a Christian or ethnic holiday
Questions about the class in general? New to Bollywood or Indian dances? Read more in our Dance FAQ
Have a wedding or special event coming up? Need a Bollywood themed party hostess? A cultural concert involving dance? A sports or corporate gathering? Need someone to motivate your guests on the dance floor? Would you like to gift a dance class to someone? Contact us to find out more !
Back to Home