Bollywood Dance & Bollywood Fitness in Raleigh-Durham!
Regular, in-person Year-round coaching is conducted for the general public at our locations below.
We also offer ONLINE Training & Tutorials, as well as in-person 1-on-1 or small group classes in your home.
Classes are open to all Ages: Kids, Teens, Youth, Adults, and Families.
Group classes open to the public at Town Recreation centers are conducted in association with city-governed recreational facilities. Our students and clients receive a quality-stamped service from a reputed & highly experienced professional faculty, accredited by pre-approved certification from India (home of the dance form) & additionally from U.S. Dance Associations/ Fitness Organisations
The following are our Group Class locations. You may click on the LINKS below by selecting your location & age, to get more detailed info.
Each center or outreach has its own policies, pricing, and payment modes. Please click on the detailed links below to find out more about each location/category, and how to sign up for it.
These classes are offered through Town of Morrisville Parks & Recreation.
Click on the link below to see more on each class
Interested in any class you see above at Morrisville? Click here for Registration for Morrisville.
RALEIGH [Brier Creek]:
These Classes are offered through City of Raleigh Parks & Recreations and will be resuming soon.
Offered through the Town of Cary Parks & Recreations located in West Cary, these classes will be resuming soon.
Email us to get started.
All Registrations are due at least ONE week before series start.
If you are a first-time dance student, you may also want to See Dance FAQ
Our locations for regular group coaching are convenient and accessible. All centers are located right major highways, they are safe zones with ample, free parking spaces and modern amenities, including wait-in lounges equipped with wi-fi.
Send us your query if you are interested in scheduling an ONLINE or IN-PERSON Private class. We can travel anywhere on the East Coast to offer special Dance workshops, Master Classes, or celebrations for your group. Learn more at Indigo’s Services.
We can teach Regular weekly classes at YOUR OWN LOCATION in NC. Or you may travel to OUR center for 1-on-1 or Special Group sessions.
Special one-off Bollywood Dance Workshops, Master Class, Camps & Parties
Wedding preparation, Dance competition, or other Special Occasion?
Have a wedding or special event coming up? Need a Bollywood themed party hostess? A cultural concert involving dance? A sports or corporate gathering? Need someone to motivate your guests on the dance floor? Would you like to Gift a Dance Class to someone?
Our timetable follows the Wake County School calendar in respect of public holidays, inclement weather, and emergency cancellations. Please check at the time of signup about any Federal holidays that fall in your specific series.
We generally close during Christmas -New Year holidays, from mid-December to mid- January.
We may be closed on the eve of some long weekends as well.
List of United States Holidays 2023:
• New Year’s Day is January 1(Monday).
• Martin Luther King Day is January 16 (Monday)
* Valentine Day is February 14 (Tuesday) *
• Holi Festival of color is March 8 (Wednesday)*
• St.Patrick Day is March 17 (Friday) *
* Good Friday is April 7 (Friday)*
* Easter is April 09 (Sunday)*
* Cinco De Mayo is May 05 (Friday)
* Mother’s Day is May 14 (Sunday) *
Memorial Day is May 29 (Monday)
* Father’s Day is June 18 (Sunday)*
* Ramadan Eid is June 29 (Thursday)*
• Independence Day is July 4 (Wednesday)
• Labor Day is September 4 (Monday).
* Rosh Hashanah is Sep 16*Wenesday) *
* Columbus Day is Oct 9 (Monday) *
* Halloween is Oct 31 (Tuesday) *
• Diwali Day is November 12 (Sunday)*
• Veterans’ Day is November 11 (Saturday).
• Thanksgiving Day is November 23 (Thursday).
• Christmas Day is December 25 (Tuesday).
• *observed as a Christian or Indian holiday only*
Back to Home