Bollywood Dance at Cary
For Children 6- 12 yrs.
Weekend Workshops [Saturdays]
Administered by Town of Cary
Exceptional Value in this Bollywood Dance class
- Always wanted your child to learn dance, but never had a chance?
- Need to try something cultural yet upbeat?
- Want your child to explore a new hobby?
- Want to give this learning a spin before long-term commitment?
Whatever your reason
Allow your child to experience and enjoy the fun, energetic Bollywood style of the movies through this series of workshops!
In just a few hours, your child will:
– Learn snazzy steps on the trendiest Bollywood songs each season
– Learn team-work, spatial awareness, technicality, musicality.
– Be more confident in front of a crowd
– Get exercise whilst having fun!
Excellent for fitness and general well-being, routines set to upbeat music are created with expert choreography blending moves from energetic dance forms like hip-hop, jazz, Latin & M.Eastern, with Indian folk bhangra, raas-garba etc. & classical. Kid-friendly songs, its’s perfect for students of all abilities – with or without prior formal dance training!
*Instructor certified in Group Training Fitness from AFAA + AAAI-ISMA USA, & Gopikrishna Institute of Classical & Folk Dance, Mumbai India; 25 years’ + collective teaching experience internationally/locally.
You can now see some real student outcomes from our students. See videos of various ages/levels on the Carolinas’ largest followed global Bollywood Student Dance channel
Below you can check out a playlist by our Kids 6-11 years age:
Watch a playlist below by our Kids 4-7 years age:
Tell a story, Have a laugh, Enjoy the music! What can be even better?
Show it off if you need- See your kids on stage!
Plenty of opportunities to participate in seasonal intercultural events where you inspire others, motivate & share the joy on stage!*
Upcoming Special Event Performances*
Raleigh Downtown Festival Nov 20
For more info on our events, go to Recent events & to our Facebook Events page
*Subject to state governance of health crisis and re-opening of public events.
**Event Participation for our students are 100% optional and offered to SERIES students only. Does not apply to workshop trainees. Participation Cost is NOT included in this center’s fee. Participation may involve separate costumes or extra services that may be payable directly to the instructor. Please Check with Instructor after enrolling to let them know of your interest ***Classes cannot be pro-rated if missed or absent. No Free trials available
Details of the program:
Session Times & Duration:
Coming soon for 2022!
Age : 6- 12 yrs*
Fees: More info coming soon…
To register for any in-person classes at the Town
Please contact the TOC office on (919) 319 4590
at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the session
OR simply Sign up at https://www.mycary.org/s/programs
Please email for any other info: Indigo.email@example.com
- Accelerated learning with small-sized class.
- Signature steps & creative patterns of Bollywood songs on a diverse variety of songs
- Understand lyrical context; express with eloquence.
- Improve your presentation with more grace, flow, and energy.
- Develop better coordination & musicality with continued learning.
- Unlock the technicality of new dance steps; improve familiar ones.
- Show off your skills at the next Indian party or on stage- surprise friends & family!
- Get more agility, mental focus & emotional wellbeing
- Become part of our global, daily growing YouTube Student Dance Video Channel
Founder Priya Chellani featured in Cary Magazine