Easy to understand and easier to pay!
Our fees are as low as $36 for 6 weeks!*
Our mutually supportive association with town community centers helps individuals & artists in the community grow with expert coaching and yet with affordable fees. By holding classes at such locations, the academy passes on big savings to you, the student, in the form of reduced fees. Affordable fees + topnotch training = Best Value
- Check individual locations pages to see the available options for your age group. You may pay for an entire semester or year, and receive bulk savings. Select locations offer discounted fees when you sign up for 2 semesters together (24 weeks), or a full year (48 weeks). See individual locations.
- Our Raleigh & Cary classes offer shorter terms of 6 weeks.
- Unless categorically stated, Fees for our Group Series at Morrisville are payable for a quarter i.e 12 Weeks at a time.
- Drop-In & Pay facilities OR Trial lessons are available only at select locations(see individual locations).
- Term Registration Fees are applicable at our Morrisville locations. This covers records & administration and may entitle you to at least One ticketed academy event, or a FREE Performer Pass or a FREE end -of year Celebration.
- Sibling/Family Discount is offered to Families with more than one member enrolling in a series together at select locations.
- There may be applicable Town Surcharges at some locations for non-residents of those towns- please check your individual chosen location.
- Costume Fees are separate at every location. They’re not mandatory if you do not wish to perform. They are due at the time of registering for performance events. We supply Costumes that are attractive, sturdy, re-usable and affordable. No need to pay rentals for repeat performances – buy your own keepsake costume!
- Referral Bonuses are now given @Morrisville locations! Get 1 gift card for every friend who signs up with your reference. Cards may be used towards your future lesson only at select locations. Cards cannot be clubbed with other discounts or considerations. Cards cannot be used towards costume purchase.
- For Fees of Workshops and Special Events: Contact us to know more.
- For Fees of Private Coaching, Contact us to know more.
- All our Group classes are generally ONE hour duration, ONCE a week. (Students opting for performance may have extended or extra times- check with tutor at signup time)
- We do not offer makeup classes or refunds for missed classes by students, however there may be opportunities through extra free rehearsals to make up paid classes.
- All series fees are based on consecutive weekly attendance only.
- Go to Individual locations to learn more on each specific center’s fees, terms & conditions, & registration.